Saturday, December 19, 2009

Werewolve boyfriend drinking antifreeze...

Just a note to all hot wing lovers out there...don't take a nap after eating. I seriously had the scariest, most realistic (in terms of physically feeling every dreadful thing that happened to me) and outrageously obtuse dream of my life.

It started in a theatre. This wasn't any normal theatre however. Shaped like one of those futuristic apartment buildings from The Jetsons (only much shinier) and with a HUGE escalator leading up to the top. I'm with my boyfriend and some other random people I know from high school, old jobs...totally random, which didn't faze me in the least. We sit down in this theatre (that while looking like something from the year 4027 on the outside resembles something you would find in 19th century England) and it gets dark. The movie begins, but for some reason I'm not facing the screen and all the colors are distorted. This continued for quite some time like I was tripping on acid or something. Really weird. Then I get up and leave the theatre, and when I walk out, it's back to being the normal kind we see today. Very strange indeed, but again I was not bothered by this.
I try to pass through a crowd of men who may or may not have been collecting for something. Which really doesn't matter, but they wanted me to do something...I can't recall what, but the main man chased me (well..followed is more like it) around for a bit, we had a few spats, and this was over. I thought it was an invasion of my personal boundaries, and went back to the theatre to tell Dan (my boyfriend) all about it. He says "Something weird happened to me too" as the lights slowly brighten and he turns to face me....with a face that could still be his, but now resembles something dog or wolf-like. Of course, I back away and run out of the theatre with him calling after me "It's no use running, I can SMELL you!"

ok, now I am totally FREAKED OUT by this. He is no longer this sweet and loving guy, but a slow-moving Michael Myers creeper with a dog face! uhhh...scream.

You know that artist from NYC that builds inflatable sculptures from trash bags? He tapes them to the vents above the subway and when the train goes by, the creature blows up and you can see it move and sway with the wind, and then it deflates and goes back to the ground. There was one of these things (it was GIGANTIC) outside the theatre. Me and my bright self thought that it would be a good idea to climb on and fly out of the situation despite my horrid fear of heights. Soooo, I go up, up, up, and up some more (higher than the theatre) and look down to see Dan down below me. Just staring. Then I start to fall back down - note that these things feel like they are really happening. I'm out of breath my stomach is jumping into my chest every time I fall to the ground...it's intense.
Somehow (this part escapes my memory), I manage to run off to some house with Cutco in the kitchen (Cutco knives are the best...I sold them for a few months but had to stop due to my serious fear of being stabbed). I grab the biggest knife I can find (somehow forgetting that you need silver and not steel to kill a werewolf) and then I hear him sit down and start talking to me just like normal. I think he's between phases (kind of like the full moon covered by the clouds except it was a bright day in the dream) so I talk back and slowly peak my head through the doorway.
He is just taking a break! He's sitting there with a bottle of antifreeze - YES ANTIFREEZE,....WTF? drinking it like there's no tomorrow. I realize it's all a trap and turn to run with my knife at the ready. Then he pulls the Michael Myers trick again and appears like magic in front of me with an even bigger knife than mine, and it's ON MY CHEST. I really feel the tip of the blade there...I'm about to die, and am having a panic attack - like if I wasn't asleep I'd have passed out. I couldn't wake up even though I KNEW it was a dream. Then, as he pushed the blade in I was numb. I couldn't feel anything and everything went all cloudy and well..dreamlike (the hollywood version).
Then, I was back at the theatre, still facing sideways, but the colors were normal. Everything was normal, but I was still suspicious. I knew I couldn't get out of it that easily. I touched Dan's hand, and a slip of paper fell out of his shirt with words that he had said to me while he chased me scribbled on it. I looked in his jacket and it was full of them. Everyone started laughing at the funny prank they pulled on me...and then Brooke (a friend from high school) comes up beside me after they tell me it's a joke, and says in a very dramatic tone "or is it" (cliche to the max, I know) and I scream, and ran back out of the theatre, followed by an army of werewolves. Freeze-frame this moment...and I wake up. I'm never eating wings before sleeping EVER AGAIN!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm... this might have been.... well, have you ever heard of sleep paralysis? Check this vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCSqT5nZ9n4&feature=PlayList&p=A1BC7838275D790B&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=9

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a serious dream right there!! ha!

    I havnt had anything that crazy in a good while.

    no hot wing for me...ha

    jriggity

    ReplyDelete