Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I can hear the crickets


Sorry for my absence. My kitty has been sick the past few days, and is finally starting to show some signs of improvement. I think I'll have to take her back to the vet tomorrow since I think she is a bit backed up. Of course she may just be doing it in secret somewhere...I sincerely hope not. xP

On a less nasty note, I made a super delicious smoothie today with organic berries and some kale leaves. Oh, it was so yummy! I may be getting on a fresh food kick, which will involve a trip to the farmer's market! Teehee, I'm all giddy just thinking about it. Who else LOVES food?! Yum :)

Ok, I am fully aware of how early I am for this rant...we haven't even gotten past Halloween yet. However, I just have to say how disappointed I was in The Santa Clause 2....they totally ruined Bernard's character...*heavy/frustrated sigh* The last two were totally unnecessary really. I am just going to pretend they don't exist.

Oh, how I love scatterbrained posts like this. I kind of wish my first paragraph started with an O.

No comments:

Post a Comment