Thursday, September 3, 2009

How It Took My Breath Away

Well, I've been cranking out ideas all morning and I've got a rough outline of a short involving one of the characters from my last post. (The little guy with the hump on his back). The third photo has a nice view of him. I acted it out roughly, and it should be about 1 1/2 - 2 minutes. I'm really excited about it.

My plan is to post a new "episode" every other week. This is just for me to practice stop motion since I don't have any experience...I would LOVE any constructive feedback you have for me! :D

I'm off to make a storyboard now. Thanks for reading! ^.^

1 comment:

  1. Hey Aimee,

    welcome to the blogosphere... and to the wonderful world of animation!!! Love your enthusiasm and it sounds like you've got some cool projects brewing!! I'll be checking in... looking forward to your animation tests!!

    ReplyDelete