There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Wow, it's been how long?


I've been crazy busy lately! School is just wearing me out this semester, but that's okay. :)

The other day, I went to the park and I found a fallen bit of a branch that looks just like a full sized tree...in miniature. It has roots and everything - just perfect for my film! I am so excited about it, and will be posting pictures of it soon (like this evening probably). I've also got a few new things for the shop that I'll show you. They are paperclay sculptures. ^^

Also, while at the park, I was nearly bonked in the head with a hedge apple....0.0;

I haven't had time for much of anything else, which is crazy sad. Hopefully, since I think I've gotten into the swing of things, this week will go much more smoothly. I'm going to start taking my dogs to the park in the morning for a walk instead of the neighborhood blah that we do. That will be nice for us both, and I can take some work with me to do as well. That would be soooo nice.

Well, my cats believe it's time for food! Thanks for reading :D

3 comments:

  1. oh that picture is so lovely ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, cool find! You mightwant to preserve that tree with something spray-on like acrylic or polyurethane. The reason is that trees are organic and they wither under hot lights.

    I'm interested to see the set it's going in though.

    ReplyDelete